Terms & Conditions
1. We retain the right and discretion (but not the obligation) to edit, delete, reject or remove any comment which you post or seek to post in the comments areas.
2. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to reproduce and deal with any material you submit to us by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format).
3. We retain the right and discretion to terminate your access to the comments areas if we believe you are abusing the services in any way, or have breached these terms and conditions.
4. You consent to our collecting and storing your IP address for security purposes.
5. You will not post any material in the comments areas:
(a) which is not original work in which you own the copyright, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the copyright, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of another person;
(b) which is (or could reasonably be expected to be) obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise illegal;
(c) which is (or could reasonably be expected to be) defamatory of any person;
(d) which racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability; or
(e) which you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive.
6. You will not use the comments areas for the purpose of:
(a) advertising, promoting or soliciting any goods or services, or otherwise engaging in trade or commerce; or
(b) providing any financial advice, or advice of any kind in relation to any financial product